Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Another great experience


Since I came back from the Regional Meeting in Nagarkot, I have been very busy with the preparation for the three day training I had planned to provide to READ Nepal staff and volunteers. The training was scheduled for July 6th, 7th and 8th. ( so yes, today was the last day!)

We discussed marketing, web and newsletter design, digital story telling, video and photo editing. It was very challenging to prepare a training so broad and encompassing so many different and interesting topics to be delivered in just three short days... It was hard on me and on the trainees, to endure long days and a lot of content in this July heat...I hope they were able to learn new skills that they can readily apply in their work.

I have learned much from this experience! And I am very grateful for the opportunity not only to share some of my knowledge and experience but also to learn from this very special group of people. I feel blessed!

Now it begins a new (and the last) phase of my IPSP. I am amazed as how fast time goes by, in 21 days I will be going back home...I know I will miss KTM and I am starting to feel the pressure to enjoy as much as I can while I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment