Thursday, July 23, 2009

My little Nepalese friends



These are my two little neighbors, Shraddaha and Sandhya. They also live here at READ office building.
They are really, really cute! The funny thing is that only since last weekend they became comfortable around me!
It is a shame that I am leaving next week...
Here they are with their mother, Gita.

This is Sandhya, she used to hide behind her mother every time I was around. Now she comes to my room, sits at a chair like a grown up and make beautiful drawings in my notebook.

This is Shraddaha, she was always more outgoing, but lately, we became really good friends, she teaches me Nepali words and I teach her English words. If I had been practicing like this since I arrived in KTM, I would probably be speaking a much better Nepali...

I will miss these two precious girls when I go home...

No comments:

Post a Comment